We believe that a company’s ethical principles greatly shape its corporate personality. At Accumax, the core values of Curiosity, Nimbleness, Empowerment, Recognition and Well-being have guided the company since its inception 17 years ago. These values have helped us achieve success while staying true to our roots.
For us, our employees are an integral part of our company. Once you are a member of the Accumax family, look forward to experiencing the following:
Learning & Unlearning: At Accumax, we encourage the curiosity to learn and explore new territories. Being a technology driven company, we are highly focused on providing training and development programs to our employees. This is to ensure that they are armed with cutting-edge industry knowledge.
Diverse Team: We believe in valuing the individuality present in every employee. We cherish how the company’s culture and business outcomes are enriched by employees hailing from different backgrounds.
Culture That Empowers: We empower our employees which in turn empowers the company itself. We don’t micromanage our employees but give them the freedom to take charge of their work, thereby instilling a sense of ownership in them and increasing their productivity.
Rewards & Recognition: We recognise employee efforts not just monetarily, but through words of encouragement as well. At Accumax, we believe in rewarding our employees so that they feel motivated enough to continue delivering quality work.
Enriching Lives: At Accumax, we form strong bonds with our employees where we take care of them professionally as well as personally. An employee’s overall wellbeing is important to us for long term growth of our business and for their personal happiness too.
If you think you’d fit right into the Accumax work culture, apply to us at email@example.com. We are currently looking for capable team members in the following roles:
: Certification Engineer Experience
:1+ Years Qualification
:- Diploma/BE in Electronics & Communication Job Description
- Must be Sound in Documentation
- Aware about ISO standards
- Should have knowledge of Testing
- Basic knowledge on IVDR / MDR
- Must be sound in Windows Family
- Fluent in English communication
: Design Engineer Experience
: 1 to 4 years Industry
: Laboratory Devices / Medical / Medical Device Qualification
:- Any Diploma or Graduate Job Description
- Knowledge of 3D software Solid works and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of plastic component design Works, Tool Design, Machine Design.
- Sound experience of developing product, Zigs/Fixtures/tools/Moulds
- Should have experience/ Knowledge of selecting appropriate components like (spring/O- ring)
- Should have good communication, coordination, presentation skills.
- Should be good with documentation.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
: Dispatch Supervisor Experience
: 3+ Years Qualification
:- Any Graduate Job Description
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in packaging & dispatch of finished products and materials for storage or shipment.
- Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product and arrange other packaging and dispatch requirements.
- Inspects products prior to packaging & dispatch and returns rejected products to production departments.
- Observes packaging operations to fulfill timely dispatch orders.
- Coordination with the transportation department for material movement.
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders.
- Organizes item order by editing for price, promotions and weight compliance.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading, reconciling quantities and noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method and current status.
: Assistant Manager – International Sales Experience
: 2-3 years (preferably with International business) Qualification
:- Any Graduate Job Description
- Identifying potential customers from untapped territories and developing new business with them
- Handling & growing existing accounts
- Making effective sales pitch to prospects via phone, email, social network, and other channels
- Planning and overseeing new sales & marketing activities
- Overseeing logistic & supply chain activities for International business
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Strong business knowledge and openness to learn nitty-gritty of lab industry
- Experience with international business management
- Good at understanding business requirements
: MIS Executive Experience
: 2+ years Qualification
:- Any Graduate Job Description
- Primary responsibility will be to coordinate activities to ensure the manufacturing facility Quality Management System is meeting ISO requirements.
- Activities to include but not limited to: Participates in the coordination and execution of Operations Quality Management System.
- Works to ensure processes and procedures are controlled, accurate in reflecting the current process and meet expectations defined in ISO policy.
- Provides leadership for Quality Management System internal audits. Recommends and participates in the corrective actions to resolve identified issues.
- Participates in the External Audits for ISO certification and other certification organizations.
- Report out on ISO findings. Review ISO corrective actions / preventive actions (CAPAs).
- Develops, evaluates, revises and implements QMS documentation.
- Evaluates and analyzes the efforts in organizing, documenting, and interpreting inspection support documents and records.
- Ensures organization is following prescribed documentation for different audits and provides guidance for corrective action.
: Printing Operator Experience
: 1+ years Qualification
:- ITI / Diploma Job Description
: DRY OFFSET – Printing Machine Operator
- Experience in Dry Offset Printing Machine
- Mix paint and inks to blend with materials being printed and job order specification
- Correct printing errors on plastic material & Work orderwise job priority allocation & colour set-up as per Art work design.
- Check printed materials for clarity, accuracy, quality, finishing and other production factors
- Minimize period by troubleshooting stoppages and breakdowns
- Ensure that colour heads, roller & ink fountains are clean
- Ensure that production plates and ink containers are cleaned after production
- Ensure that printing equipment is well lubricated by applying oil in appropriate areas of the machine.
- Address Health & Safety matters during the working hours
: Purchase Engineer Experience
: 2-5 Years Qualification
:-B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/EC)Key Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication & coordination skill.
- Good Clarity about Vendor Management.
Job Description :
- Issue Purchase Orders/Work Orders and track them to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Proficient in vendor development and management.
- Compiling to with drawing based purchase.
- Well versed with mechanical and electronics purchase.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and store departments.
: QA Officer Experience
: 3+ years Qualification
:- B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc., M.Sc., or a related course in Quality Job Description
- To read product drawing and ability to use various measurement tools such as
micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and CMM and others.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Ensure product compliance and quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Monitor of in-processed products SOP’s are followed and maintained in production area.
- Ensure that manufacturing area is always kept as per clean room norms.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Plan, conduct and monitor inhouse and outside testing, and inspection of raw &
packing materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues with CAPA records.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by Internal and External Auditors.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and company regulatory requirements.
: Tool Room Engineer Experience
: 4 to 10 years Qualification
:- CIPET / IGTR – Diploma Job Description
- Mush have good knowledge in mould maintenance
- Sound in measurement ( Vernier Calliper, Micrometer, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of Hot Runner & Cold Runner injection moulds.
- Able to work in team & individually
- Mould assembly and disassembly
- Open to travel overseas for trade-fair and customer visit
- Breakdown and trouble shooting of injection mould and mould trial
- Preventive maintenance of injection mould
- Handle all types of conventional machine in tool room Lathe, milling, grinding,drilling and shaper.
- Sound knowledge of shop floor