We’re as good as our team, and our capabilities as a company are as good as our team’s, and so, we’re always looking for driven and passionate individuals who can join us and partner us on our mission of creating cutting-edge innovations in Labware.
The culture at Accumax is driven by the passion to learn, perform and grow, while honing individual skill-set for success.
Like us, if you are a perfect balance of passion, resilience, creativity and with a good sense of humor, write to us and we will get in touch with you.
: Account Assistant
: 1 to 6 years
: B.Com, M.Com
- Should have sound accounting knowledge.
- Should be clear with basic accounting principles .
- Should have knowledge of Costing, GST, TDS, Taxation etc.
: Content Writer
: 1 to 6 years in product based industry
:- B.sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm ( Biotechnology / Microbiology )
- Research product-related topics to develop effective content
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinating with sales and design teams to develop good content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media and other marketing platforms
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new strategies
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
: Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing
: 2 to 6 years in product based industry
Any Graduate / MBA – Marketing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, maintain and grow our social media presence across all platforms
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the company’s website
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website(Includes design, content and usability)
- Coordinate with external ad agency and in house sales department for various campaigns and marketing strategies and execute the in timely manner
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Lead generation though various online tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
: PPC Incharge
: 2-5 years
:- Any Gradudate
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
: Product Manager
: 3 to 5 years
:- B.sc / M.sc / Ph.D /B.Pharm / M.Pharm (Life science / Chemistry / Biotechnology)
: Laboratory devices /Medical / Healthcare / Medical Device / Pharmaceuticals
- Designing, Development and verification of technical content of Promotional materials.
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Managing regulatory affairs vis. Product certification and product registration in various countries.
- Supporting sales & marketing operations to increase growth & profitability.
- Planning on new product launch.
- Competition mapping for new product introduction.
- Team product training & handling technical inquiries.
- Visiting exhibitions, conferences and various labs for competition analysis.
- Guiding marketing team for various promotional material e.g. product video, brochures, flyers etc.
- Validating technical content for online and offline marketing activities.
- Coordinating with R&D, Production for new product development.
- Drive customer profiling exercise partnering with sales team and create acquisition/ retention strategies.
: Production Engineer
: 2-5 years
:- BE-Electical / Electronic & Communication
- Sound knowledge of Electronics components like components package,details, manufacturing year of components,lot wise inspection.
- Knowledge of Embedded hardware is must.
- Should be good in Electronics circuit design and troubleshooting.
- Able to understand circuit design and layout verification of PCB.
- Basic knowledge of PCB design software tools.
- Able to handle Documentation.
- Require good Communication & Coordination skills.
- Inhouse testing facility, development knowledge and assembly of Electronics production.
- Able to handle at least 40 to 50 people.
: Quality Assurance (QA) Incharge
: 2-5 years
:- B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc., M.Sc.( Microbiology ), or a related course in Quality Management System
- To read product drawing and ability to use various measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and CMM and others.
- To do report & analysis on rejections and quality.
- Communicate with team members on the rejections and make corrective actions.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Ensure product compliance & quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Monitor of in-processed products SOP’s followed & maintained in production area.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor inhouse and outside testing, and inspection of raw & packing materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues with CAPA records.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by Internal & External Auditors.
: Store Manager
: 4 – 8 years
:- Any Gradudate
- Carrying out Planning and management of Inventory across different stages of Supply chain considering set inventory norms. To prepare daily, monthly MIS reports.
- Knowledge on ERP Solution – SAP Knowledge of inventory management. Candidate should be able to Manage Stock Inward to dispatch, finished goods.
- Ability to Prepare report of daily stock issue, MIS report Daily & monthly Manage transportation according to dispatch.
- Taking care of production Planning Should thoroughly. Dispatch challan inward system & duty includes clearing bills for payment to vendors Proficient to Maintaining stock as per the demand.
- Coordinate with various departments( production, QA/QC , Assembly , Purchase & Marketing ) Code to Code transfer ( Non Moving item to convert to moving item).
- Monitoring stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without Hampering the production process.
- Instituting checks & balances on all activities in store Desired.