We believe that a company’s ethical principles greatly shape its corporate personality. At Accumax, the core values of Curiosity, Nimbleness, Empowerment, Recognition and Well-being have guided the company since its inception 17 years ago. These values have helped us achieve success while staying true to our roots.
For us, our employees are an integral part of our company. Once you are a member of the Accumax family, look forward to experiencing the following:
Learning & Unlearning: At Accumax, we encourage the curiosity to learn and explore new territories. Being a technology driven company, we are highly focused on providing training and development programs to our employees. This is to ensure that they are armed with cutting-edge industry knowledge.
Diverse Team: We believe in valuing the individuality present in every employee. We cherish how the company’s culture and business outcomes are enriched by employees hailing from different backgrounds.
Culture That Empowers: We empower our employees which in turn empowers the company itself. We don’t micromanage our employees but give them the freedom to take charge of their work, thereby instilling a sense of ownership in them and increasing their productivity.
Rewards & Recognition: We recognise employee efforts not just monetarily, but through words of encouragement as well. At Accumax, we believe in rewarding our employees so that they feel motivated enough to continue delivering quality work.
Enriching Lives: At Accumax, we form strong bonds with our employees where we take care of them professionally as well as personally. An employee’s overall wellbeing is important to us for long term growth of our business and for their personal happiness too.
If you think you’d fit right into the Accumax work culture, apply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently looking for capable team members in the following roles:
: Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing
: 2 to 6 years in product based industry
:- Any Graduate / MBA – Marketing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, maintain and grow our social media presence across all platforms
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the company’s website
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website(Includes design, content and usability)
- Coordinate with external ad agency and in house sales department for various campaigns and marketing strategies and execute the in timely manner
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Lead generation though various online tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
: Product Manager
: 3 to 7 Years
: Laboratory Devices / Medical / Medical Device
:- M.sc / Ph.D / B.Pharm / M.Pharm (Life science / Chemistry / Biotechnology)
- Designing, Development and verification of technical content of Promotional materials.
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for it’s content & messaging
- Managing regulatory affairs vis. Product certification and product registration in various countries
- Supporting sales & marketing operations to increase growth & profitability
- Planning on new product launch
- Competition mapping for new product introduction
- Team product training & handling technical inquiries
- Visiting exhibitions, conferences and various labs for competition analysis
- Guiding marketing team for various promotional material e.g. product video, brochures, flyers etc.
- Validating technical content for online and offline marketing activities
- Coordinating with R&D, Production for new product development
- Drive customer profiling exercises partnering with the sales team and create acquisition/ retention strategies.
- Undertaking product training for internal sales team as well as for channel partner’s sales team.
- Handling post sales queries related to a product or it’s application.
: Territory Sales Manager
: 4 to 8 years
:- B.Sc/B.Tech – Biotech/Biomedical or Any Scientific or analytical sales
- To generate quality leads that result in sales
- Individual contribution to achieve sales performance targets Assist in
sales/marketing strategy execution
- Identify market expansion opportunities for growth
- Develop and execute sales/marketing strategies and proposals for the assigned
- Engaging Clients for regular follow-up Distributor coordination / End User
: Tool Room Engineer
: 1 to 5 years
:- CIPET / IGTR – Diploma
- Mush have good knowledge in mould maintenance
- Sound in measurement ( Vernier Calliper, Micrometer, etc.)
- Should have knowledge of Jigs & Fixture
- Able to work in team & individually
- Mould assembly and disassembly
- Breakdown and trouble shooting of injection mould and mould trial
- Preventive maintenance of injection mould
- Handle all types of conventional machine in tool room Lathe, milling, grinding,drilling,shaper
- Sound knowledge of shop floor
: Sales & Service Engineer
: 1 to 4 years
:- Any Graduate
- Handling sales and service in the niche market
- Perform sales & service efficiently and effectively on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge pertaining to sales & service activities described.
- Satisfactory completion of service training curriculum on an ongoing basis.
- Create a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both excellent technical and customer skills.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do professional image and attitude in front of customers and colleagues at all times.
- Experience working with Biotech equipment is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and CRM systems preferred.
- International business ‘s customer service experience is preferred
: Engineer-R&D-Electronics(Embedded Hardware)
: 1-4 Years
:- BE – Electronics & Communication/Electronics
- Hands-on experience in hardware component selection.
- Experience in Hardware Testing and debugging.
- Knowledge and Experience of Microchip and Atmel controller family.
- Sound knowledge of Orcade Software.
- Experience of soldering for lead as well as SMD components.
- Experience with communications peripherals: UART, I2C, SPI Windows GUI design (desirable): VB 6.0, VB.NET, C#.NET, MFC, etc
: Assembly Supervisor
: 1 to 7 years
:-Any Diploma or Graduate
- Sound experience of assembly of plastic / engineering products.
- Should have good communication, coordination and Manpower handling skills.
- Should be able to give training as per requirement of product.
- Should be able to handle technical issues related to assembly.
- Should have very good conceptual knowledge of quality enhancement techniques.
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis.
- Should be able to diagnose problems and eliminate them.
- Should be strong in process enhancement at assembly level.
- Should have the ability to timely dispatch the products.
- Should be able to understand the new product and process and also be good in implementation of the same.
- Should be able to work in the ERP System.
- Should be able to fill up the Assembly report.
- Sound in Production Plan execution.
- Should be able to work in 8 Hours rotating shift( i.e. A, B & C ).
: Blow Moulding Shift Incharge
: ITI-PPO / Diploma / BE / B.Tech
:- 1 to 6 years
- Sets up and operates a blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications
- Mould Change, Process Setup, Parameter Setup
- May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Able to multitask in production area
- Can handle shift individually
- Should have sound computer knowledge
: Assistant Manager – International Sales
: 2-3 years (preferably with International business)
:- Any Graduate
- Identifying potential customers from untapped territories and developing new business with them
- Handling & growing existing accounts
- Making effective sales pitch to prospects via phone, email, social network, and other channels
- Planning and overseeing new sales & marketing activities
- Overseeing logistic & supply chain activities for International business
- Open to travel overseas for trade-fair and customer visit
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Strong business knowledge and openness to learn nitty-gritty of lab industry
- Experience with international business management
- Good at understanding business requirements
: Quality Control Supervisor
: 1 to 4 years
:- Diploma, B.Pharm,B.Sc.,M.Sc (Microbiology,Biotechnology)
- Quality control Officer should be work wide variety from Medical / Pharma Product manufacturing to food production.
- Must be good on visual inspection or manually test products, before, during or after the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of running and monitor inspection equipment, as well as record and analyze quality data. i.e.
Measuring instruments Vernier Caliper,Micrometer, Profile Projector etc.
- May perform their duties in a number of locations, such as a workstation, assembly line, or a quality control department.
- Knowledge of Clean-room Manufacturing process.
- Plastic molding product inspection knowledge.
- Training to packing & Assembly operators.
- ISO Documentation knowledge.
- Should be Ready for work in a shift duty Day & Night.