We’re as good as our team, and our capabilities as a company are as good as our team’s, and so, we’re always looking for driven and passionate individuals who can join us and partner us on our mission of creating cutting-edge innovations in Labware.
The culture at Accumax is driven by the passion to learn, perform and grow, while honing individual skill-set for success.
Like us, if you are a perfect balance of passion, resilience, creativity and with a good sense of humor, write to us and we will get in touch with you.
: Quality Assurance (QA) Incharge
: 2-5 years
:- B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc., M.Sc.( Microbiology ), or a related course in Quality Management System
- To read product drawing and ability to use various measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and CMM and others.
- To do report & analysis on rejections and quality.
- Communicate with team members on the rejections and make corrective actions.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Ensure product compliance & quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Monitor of in-processed products SOP’s followed & maintained in production area.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor inhouse and outside testing, and inspection of raw & packing materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues with CAPA records.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by Internal & External Auditors.
: Quality Control Supervisor
: 1 to 4 years
:- Diploma, B.Pharm,B.Sc.,M.Sc (Microbiology,Biotechnology)
- Quality control Officer should be work wide variety from Medical / Pharma Product manufacturing to food production.
- Must be good on visual inspection or manually test products, before, during or after the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of running and monitor inspection equipment, as well as record and analyze quality data. i.e.
Measuring instruments Vernier Caliper,Micrometer, Profile Projector etc.
- May perform their duties in a number of locations, such as a workstation, assembly line, or a quality control department.
- Knowledge of Clean-room Manufacturing process.
- Plastic molding product inspection knowledge.
- Training to packing & Assembly operators.
- ISO Documentation knowledge.
- Should be Ready for work in a shift duty Day & Night.
: Blow Moulding Shift Incharge
: 1 to 6 years
: ITI-PPO / Diploma / BE / B.Tech
- Sets up and operates a blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications
- Mould Change, Process Setup, Parameter Setup
- May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Able to multitask in production area
- Can handle shift individually
- Should have sound computer knowledge